DIY Rosé CBD Gummies
For the new cannabis user, CBD gummies are a great place to start.
You are about to get your taste buds happy dancing over this Rosé CBD bear. It’s only 5 ingredients, under 20 minutes and extremely easy to make. The only thing you really need is the mold which you can easily get on Amazon (because what doesn’t it have?!).
Rosé CBD Gummy Bears
Servings= 3 Trays
– 1 cup Rosé Wine
– 7 droppers HWW Full Spectrum CBD oil
– 1/4 cup Organic Cane Sugar
– 1 tbsp Agar Agar Powder
– 1 drop Vegan Food Coloring (Optional)
– Edible Gold Flakes (Optional)
- Place Gummy mold in the freezer.*
- Pour wine in a small saucepan followed by sugar and 1 tbsp agar agar on medium heat until it begins to lightly simmer.
- Whisk continuously for 3 minutes until mixture starts to thicken and all the agar agar has dissolved. If you want the gummies to be pink, whisk in 1 drop of food coloring.
- Add 7 droppers of HWW Full Spectrum CBD oil, whisk well ad then leave to cool for 2-5min.
- Using a dropper, fill each gummy hole with the mixture.*
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours then pop out of the molds and enjoy!
*If you want to add edible gold flakes, do not place the mold in the freezer! Instead leave it in a cool counter and add your flakes with tweezers into each bear shaped hole. It takes a lot of patience but the end result is worth it!
*Agar cooks and sets quickly, so if you’re halfway down the molds and the mixture sets in the pan, just pop it back onto heat to melt (just make sure it doesn’t boil!
*If you want to ditch the rose, add 1.5 cups of puree fruit and 1.5 cups of filtered water. Avoid choosing the following fruits: pineapple, kiwi, mango, ginger root, papaya, figs or guava. This is because these fruits contain an enzyme that will break down the gelatin protein structures and ruin the recipe.
Will eating CBD Gummies Get You High?
No, eating CBD Gummies with HWW Full Spectrum Extract will not get you high.